Enhanced embryological therapies at Indo Nippon IVF are complex processes. It needs a lot of expertise to work. If there’s one entity that’s most relevant in your whole IVF treatment (except you), it’s your embryologist and the kind of embryology treatments your clinic has to give.
Through cutting edge technology, we at Indo Nippon IVF hold ourselves fully updated. Our director of research and laboratory, Dr. Goral Gandhi is a visionary for many modern embryology techniques in India. She operates an International Training School. And, also has educated 500 + embryologists in the area of embryology from around the world.
As with most IVF material, one solution doesn’t suit all patients in terms of embryology. At Indo Nippon IVF, for every phase of your IVF treatment Mumbai, we analyse each case, each process, and have a tailor-made the solution in the laboratory.
We deliver the most advanced techniques in embryology centres in Mumbai and are one of the first to incorporate recently developments in the area.
- Blastocyst: The word.’ blastocyst’ refers to the stage the human embryo reaches after fertilization about five to six days after. It is the stage of development that the foetus must enter in the lining of the uterus before it can hatch and implant. Therefore, the blastocyst has a thin lining, which increases the potential to bind itself to the uterus.
- Embryo banking: Embryo freezing (or Embryo Banking) is nowadays the most well-established way of maintaining fertility. More than one embryo is usually made, and only one is used in the fertilization phase. So instead of discarding them, they will be preserved and used later if the couple decides to have another child or donated to the needy couple. The success rate of implantation of frozen embryos is equivalent to that of the implantation of a fresh embryo.
- LAH: The membrane (Zona pellucida), which protects the egg, enables the entrance of one sperm per egg when the egg and sperm can combine. Once the embryo is ready to hatch off the membrane to bind itself to the uterus, the egg and sperm fertilize. The layer disrupts typically on its own. However, the hatching does not proceed on its own in the case of older women or some other circumstances, and laser-assisted hatching is used to hatch the embryo and insert it into the uterus.
At Indo Nippon IVF, Mumbai, this Advanced Embryology procedures are done to resolve all infertility issues with the pair and help them fulfil their dreams of being parents of their babies.
LIST OF THE BEST INFERTILITY DOCTORS IN MUMBAI
- Deepa Jalal: Deepa got her Master’s degree in Biotechnology from Shri Guru ram Rai PG College Dehradun, Uttrakhand. Further, she also did her Masters Research on “Comparative Analysis of MGIT 960 and RT PCR for Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Detection,”. Also, she has an interest in science. She has four years of experience with ART. She is also well versed in all the essential ART methods, as well as handling the laboratory.
- Shweta Singhvi: Dr. Shweta is a nine-year nurse, gynaecologist, and abortion expert at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Ajanta Hospital & IVF Center, Lucknow, Rotunda IVF Centre in Mumbai. She is well versed in picking up ovum, moving embryos, and increasing reproduction in endoscopic surgery.
- Gautam Allahbadia: Dr. Gautam Allahbadia Mumbai is one of the leading doctors in South-East Asia. He is known in the field of ultrasonic guided embryo transfers and third-party reproduction. In addition to his expertise in the areas mentioned above, he has under his name 125 peer-reviewed publications and currently serves on several international journals in the Editorial Board. Dr. Gautam Allahbadia has been very instrumental during his memorable career in developing new fertility-enhancing techniques as well as publicizing the use of ultrasound during embryo transfer treatment in Mumbai.