It’s Jamboree time! With the brightest festival of Diwali here, followed by the sweet brother-sister festival of Bhai Dooj. And the following months blessing us with the holy and joyful Christmas, and then finally the time to welcome the New Year. After the New Year there is a breeze of love and romance in the air with everyone awaiting Valentine’s week. While we can feel your excitement of celebrating happiness and love in different ways on all these occasions, we can also sense a feeling of tension. Stressed because festival time is all the time of gift-giving. You don’t have to worry about gifts because you have got our back. We have listed down the best gift ideas for the festive season. Read, shop and have fun.
- Dry Fruits: Festivals like Diwali, Christmas, New Year comes in the winter months of October, November and December. Cold winters are made comforting by munching on some crunchy dry-fruits that tickles the taste buds and warms the soul. Hence, for all these festivals, dry-fruit potlis, dry-fruit trays, and dry-fruit hampers are the best gifts. Now, if you are thinking giving dry fruits every year is not a good idea, then we suggest to go creative with your dry-fruit options. Yes, instead of the regular ones, gift assorted varieties like flavoured dry fruits and chocolate covered dry-fruits to your dear ones. Another thing you can do is couple the dry fruits with occasion specific other gifts like diyas for Diwali, christmas tree or plum cake for Christmas, etc.
- Scented Candles and Lights: Whether it’s Diwali, Christmas, New Year, or Valentines Day; lights and brightness is common to all. Diwali or Deepawali means festival of lights; hence you can choose to give diyas or fairy lights as gifts to illuminate the festivities of your dear ones. For Christmas and Valentine’s Day, scented candles are best as it will create a warm glow and romantic ambience. You can create homemade candles in the favourite scent of the recipient and give it as a token of your sparkling love for them. If you are going to make mason jar candles, make sure to add a wishes tag along with it.
- Hampers: The 2020 festive season is all about beautiful hampers. Whether it’s Diwali time, Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s; every gift giver seems to be hooked to the idea of hampers and loaded baskets. Why not you? As per the occasion and recipient, you can choose your hampers. For example, if you are thinking about new year gift hampers, go for items like handmade cards, chocolate jars, and succulents in a box. If it is for Valentine’s Day, take a basket and load it with kiss and heart-shaped chocolates, teddy bear, rose, message card. For Diwali, go with sweets, dry fruits, diyas, and Ganesh idol in a gift hamper.
- Personalised Gifts: If there’s a gift that best suits every occasion it is personalised gifts. That’s the reason why everyone seems to be in love with it when it comes to gift choices. Another benefit of making personalised gifts as your gifting choice is the liberty to gift anything as per your budget. This is because you can turn any gift into personalised by getting it designed with pictures. Even cakes can be personalized, so they are best for occasions like New Year and Valentine’s Day. Then, for Christmas and Diwali, go with personalised lamps, wine glasses, cushions, greeting cards, Santa caps, chocolates.
- Eco-Friendly Gifts: Our gifting gesture should contribute to the sustainability of the environment and not otherwise. Therefore, eco-friendly and organic products for all the occasions should be in your consideration. One of the best eco-friendly gifts that will keep giving back to nature and recipient is plants. Diwali, Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, plants are the best. Other organic gifts include tote bags, bamboo cutlery, herbal beauty products, aromatic gifts, etc.
Your upcoming festivities are all sorted now. Festival time is celebration time, enjoy without gift- worries.