NEET or National Eligibility Entrance Test is considered to be an entrance exam given by millions of aspirants from all over the country to get an opportunity to study courses like BDS, MBBS and Post Graduate courses such as MS/MD in private or government colleges in the country. If the dream is to pursue career in the medical dream by joining a reputed medical college, then it is essential to enrol with the leading coaching centres.
Some useful tips to follow
The Indian Dental and Medical Council have clearly notified that the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is to hold the NEET exam to admit only qualified, eligible and highly talented students into BDS and MBBS courses. The All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) got replaced with NEET exam recently in 2016. This exam is conducted every year on the 1st Sunday of the month of May. The coaching centres offering online NEET physics courses do provide the following tips that can prove to be more than useful for the aspiring students. It is very much crucial for the students to have proper study materials that are current and in sync with the needs of the forthcoming NEET exam. It should be detailed, easy to understand and have the right references to the different topics covered. Besides the easy language, the reference study materials also need to come with clear theories and concepts to understand the topic perfectly. The reputed coaching centre not only helps with NEET physics preparation online, but also assists to understand the eligibility criteria to sit for the NEET Exam.
- Stick to syllabus: It is necessary to take a cautious approach, instead of getting confused with the numerous reference books available in the market. It is important to adhere to board recommended NCERT books.
- Create proper and timely study schedule: This is of utmost importance and needs to be adhered to. It will be helpful with the preparation process and also keeps the person organized. It can ensure that the students are able to manage their time efficiently.
- Prepare notes: This is quite helpful when studying the vast NEET physics courses. Also, the notes can be handy during revision. It can be easier to remember the important points. This way, the student is not required to go through the entire book and waste his/her precious time.
- Manage time: It is crucial to have proper time management especially when studying for highly competitive exams such as NEET. Since time allotted for the study is limited, each and every second is to be properly used and precious time not wasted. The professional faculties at the top coaching centres can help with this particular aspect.
- Solve questions papers of previous years’: There are available mock tests and questions from the previous years that can be solved after completing the entire syllabus. This will help the students to get adequate practice, understand the type of questions that comes in the exam, the kind of marks provided to each of them and to try completing all the questions within the specified timeframe.
- Stay healthy: It is important to stay healthy and have a sharp mind. Nutritious, well balanced diet can help the mind to be well focused to appear for this tough exam.
According to the experts, NEET preparation is more about setting small goals combined with proper preparation judgment, deadlines and time management. It will be equally necessary to analyse weaknesses and strengths and to spend plenty of time on the weaker areas.